Tonex Pedal Pricing for Tonex Max Owners

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex Pedal Pricing for Tonex Max Owners

Postby Guvnor_513 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:13 pm

So, I am a little late to the party regarding Tonex. I tried a few models last night and was blown away. I now see that the pedal comes with the software. I am wondering if there's a crossgrade price for the pedal from the software. Anyone privy to anything?
Guvnor_513

Re: Tonex Pedal Pricing for Tonex Max Owners

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:42 am

TONEX MAX users will see a $/€100 off coupon in their cart in the IK Store. Log in to the account that has TONEX MAX, put TONEX Pedal in your cart, then you'll see that coupon in the PROMO CODE field. You need to apply it and then you'll see the $/€100 off come out of the total.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Guvnor_513 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:08 am

Thank you, Peter. Are the Tonex Pedals also shipping with a license for Amplitube 5 Max? I have most of the gear for Amplitube 5 MAX but it would be nice to finish it up with this purchase.

Thanks again for your help. Have a great one.
Guvnor_513

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:03 am

Guvnor_513 wrote:Thank you, Peter. Are the Tonex Pedals also shipping with a license for Amplitube 5 Max? I have most of the gear for Amplitube 5 MAX but it would be nice to finish it up with this purchase.

Thanks again for your help. Have a great one.

TONEX Pedal comes with TONEX MAX and AmpliTube 5 (not the MAX version).
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Joeljr65 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:12 am

So then am I able to upgrade from tonex ex to max, utilizing jampoints for a discount, then purchase the tonex pedal anf receive the $100 off? Thanks.
Joeljr65

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:57 pm

Joeljr65 wrote:So then am I able to upgrade from tonex ex to max, utilizing jampoints for a discount, then purchase the tonex pedal anf receive the $100 off? Thanks.

Do you mean SE to MAX? Either way, the TONEX Pedal with its included TONEX MAX would be less expensive than upgrading and then buying the pedal with the 100 off. Especially if you use JamPoints on the pedal.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling