Tonex issue

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Tonex issue SOLVED

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:20 pm

gtb wrote:
Upright wrote:
dnr wrote:The issue I had has been solved by support. They had to tinker with the system to change my registration status from Tonex CS to Max

Thanks to all concerned. Now I am going back to Joes Dumble. Fantastic!

Good to hear everything is ok now! Have fun!

I still have the same problem, even after contacting support...??!!

Please reply to their last response to you and let them know it didn't work. They will continue to assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Tonex issue

Postby gtb » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:10 pm

On the tone.net site my tonex version seems to be TONEX CS and not the version of Tonex I bought!? Maybe that is causing the problem?
gtb

Postby gtb » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:06 pm

Finally solved by support (Jason W)

Cheers!
gtb

Postby superkrM666 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:35 am

Hi Everyone,

I got a similar problem.
I also don't got the Max software, even on the IK Multimedia website.
When I try to open the Librarian to shift tone models to my TONEX Pedal it says that i must register the Pedal first.
I already did...

https://imgur.com/a/LSt6jqm

Any ideas?

Best Regards
superkrM666

Postby marshallbreedlove54 » Wed May 03, 2023 6:02 pm

^^^
Did you ever get this figured out?
marshallbreedlove54

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 03, 2023 6:45 pm

Please contact IK Support for problems like this if you have not done so already and they can help (as you can see from the reply above where Jason from support took care of the issue someone was having).
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby superkrM666 » Fri May 05, 2023 11:33 am

marshallbreedlove54 wrote:
superkrM666 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I got a similar problem.
I also don't got the Max software, even on the IK Multimedia website.
When I try to open the Librarian to shift tone models to my TONEX Pedal it says that i must register the Pedal first.
I already did...

https://imgur.com/a/LSt6jqm

Any ideas?

Best Regards

Did you ever get this figured out?

I Kinda did.
Just hit up the support.
Since I Bought my pedal used I wont get the full software, I can only use the SE Version wich is a downer but it is what it is.
I Still cant synch the pedal over the software but support is on it.
superkrM666

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 05, 2023 2:52 pm

^^^
TONEX Pedal transfers the software licenses too, please contact your seller and IK Support to have this worked out.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby superkrM666 » Fri May 05, 2023 7:10 pm

Peter_IK wrote:^^^
TONEX Pedal transfers the software licenses too, please contact your seller and IK Support to have this worked out.

Hi Peter,

The seller purchased the lisence transfer and the pedal is activated in my account.
Support knows absolut that. Their response was:“ Included software remains with the original owner regardless of license transfer.“

Kay
superkrM666

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 05, 2023 9:54 pm

superkrM666 wrote:

Hi Peter,

The seller purchased the lisence transfer and the pedal is activated in my account.
Support knows absolut that. Their response was:“ Included software remains with the original owner regardless of license transfer.“

Kay

That is incorrect (what you were told). The seller receives serials for the TONEX Pedal, TONEX MAX, and AmpliTube 5 which are to be transferred to the buyer. Please ask the seller for those additional serials that they received to transfer to you and also let me know your ticket number so I can have a look and make sure the rep has the correct information going forward.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby superkrM666 » Sat May 06, 2023 8:18 am

Peter_IK wrote:
superkrM666 wrote:

Hi Peter,

Kay

That is incorrect (what you were told). The seller receives serials for the TONEX Pedal, TONEX MAX, and AmpliTube 5 which are to be transferred to the buyer. Please ask the seller for those additional serials that they received to transfer to you and also let me know your ticket number so I can have a look and make sure the rep has the correct information going forward.

Thanks for the reply,
That makes a lot more sense now.
I contacted the buyer but he told me he never recieved serials after activating the pedal.
He Already owned the software anyway so he didnt care.
My ticket number is: 7341717

Best Regards
superkrM666

Postby Peter_IK » Sun May 07, 2023 10:39 pm

Thank you for the information, I've relayed it to our team.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davideidelberg » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:57 am

I have the same issue and emailed IK a few days ago. Still no response. The guy I bought my ToneX from actually paid a $20 license transfer fee to IK. I acutally want to try it with the free software to make sure it's a keeper before upgrading to the higher end ToneX software.
davideidelberg

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:31 pm

davideidelberg wrote:I have the same issue and emailed IK a few days ago. Still no response. The guy I bought my ToneX from actually paid a $20 license transfer fee to IK. I acutally want to try it with the free software to make sure it's a keeper before upgrading to the higher end ToneX software.

There is currently no fee to transfer TONEX Pedal and the seller should have received an email with the serials for the pedal, TONEX MAX, and AmpliTube 5 to send to you. I am sure IK Support will be able to help you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davideidelberg » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:59 am

Peter_IK wrote:
davideidelberg wrote:I have the same issue and emailed IK a few days ago. Still no response. The guy I bought my ToneX from actually paid a $20 license transfer fee to IK. I acutally want to try it with the free software to make sure it's a keeper before upgrading to the higher end ToneX software.

There is currently no fee to transfer TONEX Pedal and the seller should have received an email with the serials for the pedal, TONEX MAX, and AmpliTube 5 to send to you. I am sure IK Support will be able to help you.

All I can tell you is he told me that he paid $20. I have the email with the transfer number. IK SHOULD be able to help me, but they still have not responded to my direct communication.
davideidelberg

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling