Tonex Pedal Problem

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex Pedal Problem

Postby dnr » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:34 pm

I have just received my Tonex Pedal. However I am a bit confused as there were no instructions or serial Number. I did have a serial number for iRig but not for The Tonex Pedal. It does mean that I don't have access to Tonex in AmpliTube or the Librarian for the pedal. Perhaps someone can help? Perhaps I missed something. There was no serial number on the pedal, only the HW Unit Number. I can only guess the wrong Serial Number card was put in the box.
dnr

Re: Tonex Pedal Problem

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:40 pm

Sorry to hear you are having issues. You should have a TONEX Pedal serial number on the card in the box. Since that doesn't appear to be what you received, IK Support will take care of you and make sure you're all set.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dnr » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:36 pm

Paul Kaufman at IK UK support was brilliant and sorted me out within half an hour of contacting him. Thanks.
dnr

Postby ser14oglu » Sat May 27, 2023 2:35 pm

Hello
my friend bought me a tonex pedal from germany to turkey and gave it to me. When I opened the box afterwards, I couldn't find the paper with the serial number inside. I opened the box for the first time but there was no paper. Therefore, I cannot enter the program, I cannot promote the product. I want you to help me in this regard, I have the product with everything, but I cannot find the serial number. even the gelatin of the product is on it. I can't wait to use the software side of the product. I want you to help me with this. good work thanks
ser14oglu

Postby dnr » Sat May 27, 2023 4:55 pm

I had the same issue when I bought it from IK. I got in touch with support and they sorted out my issue and sent me a serial number.
dnr

Postby ser14oglu » Sat May 27, 2023 9:26 pm

I'm really happy for you, I hope my problem is solved too. To contact support, is it enough to write the article here or should I write this topic elsewhere? For example, an additional title. There is a way you can suggest. Seriously, there are a lot of options, I don't know which way to go, sometimes I feel lost
ser14oglu

Postby DarkStar » Sun May 28, 2023 9:35 pm

This is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling