If I already own Tonex Max...

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

If I already own Tonex Max...

Postby spikey » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:03 pm

If I already own Tonex Max, are there any additional discounts or options on the Tonex Pedal besides the $100.00 off :?: Im just saying I don't need to own Tonex MAX twice and wondered if there was another software option available.
spikey

Re: If I already own Tonex Max...

Postby Smaxo303 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:03 pm

Check:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/t ... p=software

under Versions you find some discount options.
Smaxo303

Postby spikey » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:38 pm

under Versions you find some discount options.

I have the MAX version now. There is no version/option for buying the Tonex Pedal if you own already own the software that I can find.
spikey

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:11 am

The $/€100 off is the discount offered to those who already have TONEX MAX.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby spikey » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:14 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The $/€100 off is the discount offered to those who already have TONEX MAX.

Thanks, Peter that's what I thought. I just didn't need two copies of Tonex Max and was hoping to swap that with something else. I guess that's not how this works, but that's okay Im sure I will get over it. ;)
spikey

Postby Pappin » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:02 am

No, there are no additional discounts or options on the Tonex Pedal besides the $100.00 off if you already own Tonex Max. This is because Tonex Max and Tonex Pedal are essentially the same software, with Tonex Pedal being a more stripped-down version of Tonex Max that is designed for use with the Tonex pedal controller.

If you don't need the Tonex pedal controller, then you don't need to buy Tonex Pedal. You can just use Tonex Max with your computer. However, if you want to use the Tonex pedal controller, then you will need to buy Tonex Pedal.
Pappin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling