manage (clear) presets and cabs on ToneX pedal

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

manage (clear) presets and cabs on ToneX pedal

Postby pcasanovas » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:38 am

Hi

is it possible to clear presets out of the tonex pedal? I like to keep my stuff simple stupid: about 20 - 30 presets, not more....or did someone have a blank preset so I could fill up the other 120 unused preset?
For those who don't understand the approach here - as every preset comes along with a cab model (if involved in the preset of corse, it can get a bit complicated to manage the presets). I'm using the unit mainly as a pedal-plattform test device (testing my own circuits on various amps "silentely")

is there any trick to get the cabinet tied to a preset renamed and organized inside the pedal? At the moment most of the cabs has similar names as in a preset, which makes it a bit messy on the display - I would love to be able to rename them into what they really are - for instance a 1x12" cab loaded with a "Celestion Greenback" would be "112 GREEN" - so it looks way easier on the small display

thx in adv
pcasanovas

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling