Is Amplitube dying?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Is Amplitube dying?

Postby Dracoform » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:57 pm

The only problem is that with the current sale, it makes almost no sense to buy apmlitude and tonex, when the studio is 60€ more...
Dracoform

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:15 am

Dracoform wrote:The only problem is that with the current sale, it makes almost no sense to buy apmlitude and tonex, when the studio is 60€ more...

AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 + TONEX MAX bought together in the sale are €/$149.99. Total Studio 4 MAX is €/$269.99 so it is €/$120 more (not 60 more). It still is the best deal and I'd recommend it.

And it only runs for one more day.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Dracoform » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:14 am

You are right, but only the 99€ versions are promoted, so amplitube + tonex together would be 99 +99 = 198 ...

If it is possible, I will contact sales to "upgrade to the combined version...

Thank you for pointing that out!
Dracoform

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:38 pm

Dracoform wrote:You are right, but only the 99€ versions are promoted, so amplitube + tonex together would be 99 +99 = 198 ...

If it is possible, I will contact sales to "upgrade to the combined version...

Thank you for pointing that out!

The promotion offers them for €/$ 149.99 together. Today is the last day, please make sure to check out the full promotion details of IK promotions at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/promos/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Dracoform » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:34 pm

I found the detail in the small writing. duh :)
Unfortunatly, I cannot add the tonex later. So I have to buy the pack with the code and hope I can get a refund for the first purchase later. That with the VAT eating up the promocode anyways makes it a bit 'meh' for me.
So thank you for clarification - but I think, I'll enjoy just AT 5 for a while until I move to the US :)

Frank
Dracoform

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling