Tonex getting muddy sounding captures

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex getting muddy sounding captures

Postby Sonicvent1 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:16 am

I am new to Tonex and was wondering if anyone else might have had an issue with captures sounding muddy after the AI "_ analyzing" (or whatever the correct term is?). I can audition my live signal and everything sounds ok, and even when the initial capture process is happening. When it's finished with the last process it sounds bad.

Here is and example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_PiXSh ... share_link

I actually had 1 capture try out of 20+ turn out ok. I am stumped. Thanks for the help
Sonicvent1

Re: Tonex getting muddy sounding captures

Postby Sonicvent1 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:34 am

The Tonex Program is crashing on close. It freezes with a white out screen (Not Responding).

Windows 10 - Audient iD14 MK II USB interface - ASIO Drivers
Sonicvent1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:58 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby khits1 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:43 pm

I would love to know if there is a solution for this as well. I get muddy captures when I start doing more hi-gain higher noise floor captures. I hope they have a fix for this.
khits1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:07 am

khits1 wrote:I would love to know if there is a solution for this as well. I get muddy captures when I start doing more hi-gain higher noise floor captures. I hope they have a fix for this.

I don't think this is a global issue, there are many factors in the signal chain when doing captures. I would recommend reaching out to support so they can figure out what is going on and work with you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby khits1 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:46 pm

Seems fairly common from other posts on other boards I've read. But I'll give them a shout. Thanks.
khits1

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling