Amplitube w/ Ableton Recording Midi Pedal (FCB1010)

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube w/ Ableton Recording Midi Pedal (FCB1010)

Postby mrekuc » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:42 pm

I'm curious how people are recording pedal changes in Ableton. I have everything setup and working live. I have also set up my FCB1010 with Amplitube and assign the pedals to different switches and that also works just fine with Amplitube playing live. I have also set the FCB1010 up on it's own track and have it set to control the track with my guitar and Amplitube on it. My issue is that even tho I'm recording those midi changes on the foot switch I can't record the changes. When I go back and play what I recorded the pedals never change

How are people recording with a midi foot switch to control those pedal changes for a track to export? I am missing something but don't know what. I really want to play clean and have distortion change when I turn it on through the FCB1010, but cannot get it to on export or playbacm.onlynwhejnim playing live with it. Is it not possible?

Anyone do this that might be able to help me understand why it's not controlling the changes when I try to play back?
mrekuc

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling