Is the TONEX pedal transferable?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Is the TONEX pedal transferable?

Postby perfectone2006 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:01 pm

shawnfitz1222 wrote:@Peter_IK and others,

Was hoping for a little guidance. I did the license transfer for the Tonex pedal just now, because I am selling the pedal. They emailed me the license transfer. ......

Thank you!

@shawnfitz1222 I'm trying to transfer my license too but do not know what's the process .... could you please help me to understand? Thank you very much ! :)
perfectone2006

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:31 pm

perfectone2006 wrote:
shawnfitz1222 wrote:@Peter_IK and others,

Was hoping for a little guidance. I did the license transfer for the Tonex pedal just now, because I am selling the pedal. They emailed me the license transfer. ......

Thank you!

@shawnfitz1222 I'm trying to transfer my license too but do not know what's the process .... could you please help me to understand? Thank you very much ! :)

Once you click the Transfer button in your IK User Area you will unregister your TONEX Pedal and receive an email with the serials for the TONEX Pedal, AmpliTube 5, and TONEX MAX.

You can find steps in this FAQ: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=44 (note that there is no license transfer credit required to transfer TONEX Pedal, it is a free transfer)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tonexuser100 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:58 pm

Can the pedal only be transferred once? Suppose I bought it used, try it out and find that it is not suited for my needs, can I then in turn transfer it along with all associated necessary software?

Thanks,
Derek
tonexuser100

Postby bearbrook.studios@sympati » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:11 pm

ive sold my tonex pedal and cannot transfer s/w or pedal to new owner even with buying transfer credit. this is getting very frustrating... the s/n tab does not show up in my products in tonex max or tonex hardware
bearbrook.studios@sympati

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:56 pm

bearbrook.studios@sympati wrote:ive sold my tonex pedal and cannot transfer s/w or pedal to new owner even with buying transfer credit. this is getting very frustrating... the s/n tab does not show up in my products in tonex max or tonex hardware

You should have a transfer button, which would enable the transfer and email you the serials for AmpliTube 5 and TONEX MAX to provide to the buyer. Please inquire with IK Support so they can look directly at your account and such to provide proper assistance. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Paterignis » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:33 pm

comprei pedal tonex usado e agora quero vende-lo , não esta aparecendo a opção de transferir, o antigo proprietario conseguiu transferir para mim , mas não consigo fazer o mesmo processo
Paterignis

Postby tonexuser100 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:50 pm

I was told specifically by IK Support that regardless of purchasing the transfer credit,that the software was not transferable according to your terms and conditions. It kind of undermines the purpose of purchasing a transfer credit.?
This was after I purchased the transfer credit, and the transfer button did not appear active. Would certainly like to know if this information was incorrect.
tonexuser100

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:29 pm

dschaaf1968 wrote:I was told specifically by IK Support that regardless of purchasing the transfer credit,that the software was not transferable according to your terms and conditions. It kind of undermines the purpose of purchasing a transfer credit.?
This was after I purchased the transfer credit, and the transfer button did not appear active. Would certainly like to know if this information was incorrect.

If you are working with IK Support, the followup question should be directed at them in the ticket. They will give you the most correct information as the admins and moderators of this forum cannot. You can ask the support rep to verify if you believe their answer to be incorrect or not to your satisfaction.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mars_hall » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:01 am

If you already own and have Amplitube 5 Max v2 installed on your PC, will you in effect have two licenses, Amplitube 5 Max v2 you have installed and a transferred version license of the lesser variety of Amplitube 5?

Will there be contention between the set of licenses (as in multiple serial numbers)/new installs that come as transfers with a used Tonex pedal (Tonex pedal, Tonex Max, Amplitube 5)?

I do not know if the serial number database is setup to handle multiple entries for same product family, but differing product levels. It would seem you should have rights to all you have bought, new or used.
mars_hall

Postby axelkp1998 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:19 pm

I bought tonex pedal and i was register my tonex pedal in my account, but the tonex max and amplitube not transfered. Any solution? :roll:
axelkp1998

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling