Tonex SE Modeller "Learning"

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex SE Modeller "Learning"

Postby kkroger » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:28 am

I've tried the Middle the FAST and the Top version of "Learning" in the modeller and it appears the only one that ever DOES anything is the FAST or lowest quality version... the middle or top of the line are not doing anything and to try another learning function I have to go capture all over again... is this NORMAL? or a one off case? I had a modelling session up last night captured my rig then on learning I selectd the middle (about the third time I have tried) it never builds a network and does absolutley NOTHING, I let it sit all night and it never did anything. I'm using a capture box I like it quite a bit it works well BUT the Modelling function in Tonex SE is not doing it for me. Fast has worked before but nothing else. I'd be willing to upgrade to MAX but if this is how it is going to work I am a little disenchanted. when I am recording everything works fine I can capture IR data with the capture and my interface... it is just the Learning function that I am experiencing this with.
kkroger

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling