Tonex 1.04 does not offer ASIO UR22C, only ASIO4All Win 10

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex 1.04 does not offer ASIO UR22C, only ASIO4All Win 10

Postby scerny » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:33 pm

Hi,

usig the latest Tonex and the up to date UR22C firmware, SW and USB driver with ASIO. Cubase have no problem to detect the UR22C ASIO, but Tonex in ASIO choice leaves its offer empty. There was no problem to add ASIO4All.

This evaluation of ASI is a serious bug and showstopper for me.

Pls . could IK respond here ?

Thank you in advance.
Stanislav
scerny

Re: Tonex 1.04 does not offer ASIO UR22C, only ASIO4All Win

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:25 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. TONEX should work directly with any proper ASIO drivers/interfaces. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby scerny » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:55 pm

IK expects, that output device is selected first, but that can't be understood well for newcomers.

This settings dialog need to explictly mention this or you still get similar feedback.

So the issue for me is resolved and working.

Thanks
Stanislav
scerny

Postby DflippinK1 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:05 pm

What was your solution for this??.. Just got the Tonex Pedal and it cannot use the UR22C ASIO..
DflippinK1

Postby KoMa1984 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:13 pm

scerny wrote:IK expects, that output device is selected first, but that can't be understood well for newcomers.

This settings dialog need to explictly mention this or you still get similar feedback.

So the issue for me is resolved and working.

Thanks
Stanislav

"Hallelujah, I stumbled upon this by chance because I had the exact same problem. I would never have thought that I had to select the output device first if the input device is listed first. This should definitely be changed. I just sent a ticket to support, but it's all sorted out now.
@Peter from IK: if IK Multimedia makes this change, it would definitely relieve some burden off their support. Win-win :)"
KoMa1984

Postby mchapmandesign@gmail.com » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:18 pm

thank god for this post! I couldnt figure out why my apollo twin wasnt compatible with TONEX until I selected the output first. So bizarre...
mchapmandesign@gmail.com

Postby elsoncorreiajr@gmail.com » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:05 pm

Maybe you can try it

elsoncorreiajr@gmail.com

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling