Amplitube 5 and AXE I/O

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 and AXE I/O

Postby tom_sc1 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:45 pm

Hi All,

Love A5! I have a very basic question though. I can never seem to get the volume right and there are a number of places to change it / limit it etc and some of those completely take away the modeled sound. I'll try and draw it out. I seem to be either busting my speakers or so low it sounds like crap

Speaker volume - AXE output volume - Amplitube output max (bottom right hand slider) - Amp volume - PC Volume - Guitar volume.

I play a mix of high distortion and slight overdrive. I know this is somewhat of a 'big' topic but hoping to get ideas of what others are doing as far as best practice.

And I side note, I usually playing along with songsterr or truefire and also trying to balance that in.

Just thought i would throw it out there.

Thanks!
Tommy

PS, is there a way to not have it prompt to save 'song' each time I close Amplitube? I hardly am ever saving when exiting. Thanks
tom_sc1

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling