Amplitube 5 max and AXE I/O - laptop recommend?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 max and AXE I/O - laptop recommend?

Postby lcipher » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:53 am

I've been really happy with running Amplitube 5 MAX using AXE I/O on my (older) Windows PC. Only and i5 and it runs great, low latency etc. Love it.

So much I want to get a used laptop to run it in a different room - not "gigging" but just more portable, instead of some kind of Helix, Boss, etc stomp thing.

Believe it or not I do NOT own a laptop (I have one for work that is locked down). Recommendations for a used under $350 that would work? My work is a Dell Latitude 7xxx? only an i5. I see ebay (which to get? how to trust? watch out for?) i7 Dells - or any other recommendations? Im familiar with Dell - are others better?

My main concern is wanting to run decent low latency and no issues. The AXE i/o has been perfect.

Mods - sorry if this in not correct forum to post - please move if necessary. Just loving my Amplitube and AXE I/O.
lcipher

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling