What are the specific "improvements" in TONEX 1.0.3 o

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

What are the specific "improvements" in TONEX 1.0.3 o

Postby jhall123 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:48 pm

What are the specific "improvements" are there in ver. 1.0.3 over 1.0.2?
jhall123

Re: What are the specific "improvements" in TONEX 1.0.3 o

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:09 pm

The release notes are in your IK Product Manager. If you need information beyond that or are inquiring about a specific issue/request you have please reach out to IK Support as nobody on this forum including mods/admins are going to have information beyond the release notes.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jhall123 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:11 pm

Thanks! I didn't know about "release notes".
jhall123

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:25 am

jhall123 wrote:Thanks! I didn't know about "release notes".

No problem! It is typically a longer list just to let you know, so this update was intended almost entirely to "connect" the Mac/PC and brand-new iOS versions together so you could use your Premium and User Tone Models on either platform without re-buying.

I just had to take another look at them myself to make sure I was remembering correctly :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby twilson74 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:22 am

The newest update of Tonex completely corrected an issue I was having with my DAW (Logic X) crashing when I would try to load more than one instance of TONEX. I had sent a ticket to IK about the problem I was having and they were quick to look into it and get it fixed in the current update. Many thanks to IK for this! :)

Before the fix I was unable to use any of the stomp pedals in TONEX because I needed to load another instance to use them with an amp. Now that everything works as it should, I've been having a blast demoing different combos of pedals with amps.

There are so many awesome models included in TONEX MAX, but what really puts it over the top for me is using the Tone Net function each day to see what great new user models have been added which I can download to my collection.
twilson74

Postby jhall123 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:33 pm

twilson74 wrote:The newest update of Tonex completely corrected an issue I was having with my DAW (Logic X) crashing when I would try to load more than one instance of TONEX. I had sent a ticket to IK about the problem I was having and they were quick to look into it and get it fixed in the current update. Many thanks to IK for this! :)

Before the fix I was unable to use any of the stomp pedals in TONEX because I needed to load another instance to use them with an amp. Now that everything works as it should, I've been having a blast demoing different combos of pedals with amps.

There are so many awesome models included in TONEX MAX, but what really puts it over the top for me is using the Tone Net function each day to see what great new user models have been added which I can download to my collection.

As to your last paragraph, Someone uploaded a few Friedman Profiles a few days back that are fantastic!
jhall123

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling