TonexMAX 1.0.3 update issues

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

TonexMAX 1.0.3 update issues

Postby kenth0 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:42 pm

I can't update my TonexMAX to latest version 1.0.3.
It starts as it should, and then ends with this error.
And of course, since this is updated with IKPM, probably the worst badly designed productmanager software available to this date, you get absolutely zero information whatsover what is going on or what the error means.
Last updates went just perfect, but not anymore as it seems...
This is the error i get and then it stops:
C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\TONEX\libserialport.dll
An error occured whilt trying to read the source file:
The source is corrupted

I then get three options, Try Again, Skip this file (not recommended) and Cancel installation
So I cancel installation, and then the dumb IKPM make another try just to get to the same error...sigh!
Anymore has this problem? What to do?
I have disable my Windows security and all other things that could interfere...to no help!
kenth0

Re: TonexMAX 1.0.3 update issues

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:24 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling