Update today, Now Pedals can't be rearranged on pedal board

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Update today, Now Pedals can't be rearranged on pedal board

Postby danfinamore » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:21 am

Hi Team,

I think there may be a bug in the update today. Now when I add a pedal the pedalboard in Amplitube 5, I can't rearrange the pedals in any kind of order. They seem to be locked in place.

However, This is only when I add new pedals. If I use a preset I have saved with pedals already in there. I can move those ones freely around the pedalboard.

Not sure If I can now lock/unlock pedals on the board or if this is a bug?
danfinamore

Re: Update today, Now Pedals can't be rearranged on pedal bo

Postby MauroDave31 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:13 am

hello, i'm not at home, with the new amplitube-tonex update it is now possible to insert pedal profiles in the right position of the pedals in the signal chain ??
MauroDave31

Postby thomas.brunkard » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:38 am

Running 5.5.2 on Macbook Pro Intel Core i7 on Monterey and all is well with the pedal switching.

Could be worth reinstalling?
Check out my adventures with AmpliTube Brian May and Axe I/O here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzJ0af-klLVmUizM3dqL8g-oFwEYBTxAu
thomas.brunkard

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:47 pm

I updated to the newest version and can drag pedals on the pedalboard without issue. I suggest you please contact IK Support and they'll work directly with you to assess what is going on in your case. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby danfinamore » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:53 pm

I can drag pedals onto the pedal board. However once they are on there, they can’t be rearranged in a new order… in the top window anyway.

I found a solution, I can rearrange the pedals from the bottom signal chain menu without issue as it worked before.
danfinamore

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:53 pm

danfinamore wrote:I can drag pedals onto the pedal board. However once they are on there, they can’t be rearranged in a new order… in the top window anyway.

I found a solution, I can rearrange the pedals from the bottom signal chain menu without issue as it worked before.

That's what I was talking about too. I can drag them to rearrange them with the new update. I'd reach out to support as you are not having the same experience as others in this thread. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby danfinamore » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:46 pm

danfinamore wrote:I can drag pedals onto the pedal board. However once they are on there, they can’t be rearranged in a new order… in the top window anyway.

I just updated both software on my Mac Mini M1 and it works fine. So, it has to be something with the older OS I have on my Macbook Pro, or just a reinstall may help.
danfinamore

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling