Amplitube 5 is not working and more

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 is not working and more

Postby neoradiuss@gmail.com » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:02 pm

Hello. This is my first porst here.
I've just purchased the AmpliTube 5 Max today. For some reason, it is not present in the Product Manager, while at http://www.ikmultimedia.com, in "My Products" it is there. I refreshed my Product Manager many times and even re-installed it, but nothing changed.
I installed regualr AmpliTube 5 instead, which had already been there for a long time. This is a free starter version. But the thing is, the standalone application doesn't open at all! I click on the icon, but nothing happens. The plugin version cannot be loaded into my DAW (while it "sees" the plugin). Not a single time such a thing has ever happened to any of my numerous plugins by other manufacturers. What can be the reason?
Important detail - Amplitube 4 IS working.
Operational system - Windows 10
Thank you.

P.S. If nothing can be fixed, can I get my money back from IKmultimedia? I did't quite get it, since they mentioned that all purchases are "final", whatever this can mean.
neoradiuss@gmail.com

Re: Amplitube 5 is not working and more

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:30 pm

Did you Register the AT5 MAX Serial Number in the IK Product Manager?

Click on the [Products] tab for AT5 to see exactly which editions are Authorized.

Unauthorize AT5 and re-authorize it. It should then pick up the AT5 MAX registration.

You may need to run the Custom Shop program, log in, click your Account name and select "Restore my Purchases" too.

To help others with a similar-looking problem, let us know what worked.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling