Can I use tonex with helix lt?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can I use tonex with helix lt?

Postby AndreasWollborn84 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:56 pm

Hi Guys,

we just tested tonex especially the jcm 900 sound is awesome. but we have a question for our setup. We use the Helix lt floorboard, is it possible to route the signal out of the helix into the application or daw route it back into the helix and then back into the audio interface? I know its possible with real amps but is ist also possible with tonex? This is the only point for a decision to buy tonex.

ps: Im really sorry for my bad English, I just started to learn it four months ago.
AndreasWollborn84

Re: Can I use tonex with helix lt?

Postby dean.winter » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:09 pm

It should be. The Helix has a USB port, and if it functions like my Helix floor, the USB port will make it appear as an audio interface. That means you can route signal from an analog input, to Tonex, and then back out the Helix just like you could with any interface.

Dean
dean.winter

Postby ebiggins » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:28 pm

Yes I see no problem with this as there are others using it with Kempers so I don't see why it wouldn't work with the Helix
ebiggins

Postby justinjag77 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:09 pm

https://youtu.be/IiU1Mx_egdw

I use it in my FX loop, but you can use it in your preset chain select output 1 to usb 3/4 then input on second line usb 3/4 make sure your ASIO is selected usb3/4
justinjag77

Tonex with Helix

Postby justinjag77 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:13 pm

https://youtu.be/IiU1Mx_egdw

Check my vid on a cool way to run Tonex in to so many audio inputs. I run it in my Helix in the FX loop giving me so much versatility
8-)
justinjag77

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling