Trouble after trouble with Amplitube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Trouble after trouble with Amplitube 5

Postby aoyamasho1989 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:22 am

After AMP5 not work/start in my windows 10 which I tried every trouble shoots that availble online,have had to reinstall my windows hope I can fix it which it did,but now it just have no input at all,Im use Behringer UMC22 with brand new windows 10 which only asio for all/amplitube5 these 2 apps,never had an app that have to pay have this much bugs and hard to use.
aoyamasho1989

Re: Trouble after trouble with Amplitube 5

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:42 pm

I am sorry that you have run into problems, but hundreds, if not thousands of users use AT5 successfully. And without any details of the specific problem, we would only be guessing.

The best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling