How do I use tonex profiles I upload in Amplitube 5?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How do I use tonex profiles I upload in Amplitube 5?

Postby jhall123 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:06 pm

I can't seem to find any of my profiles in Amplitube 5 how do I do thet so I can run it within A-5 and not need several instances of A-5 if I want to use it in a DAW?
jhall123

Re: How do I use tonex profiles I upload in Amplitube 5?

Postby fnordbak » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:09 pm

jhall123 wrote:I can't seem to find any of my profiles in Amplitube 5 how do I do thet so I can run it within A-5 and not need several instances of A-5 if I want to use it in a DAW?

You have to select the "tonex amp model" first. Then you can load captures stored on your computer. It is currently not possible to download captures from tone.net in Amplitube.
fnordbak

Re: How do I use tonex profiles I upload in Amplitube 5?

Postby jhall123 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:07 am

fnordbak wrote:
jhall123 wrote:I can't seem to find any of my profiles in Amplitube 5 how do I do thet so I can run it within A-5 and not need several instances of A-5 if I want to use it in a DAW?

You have to select the "tonex amp model" first. Then you can load captures stored on your computer. It is currently not possible to download captures from tone.net in Amplitube.

Yup! You got me set right thanks!
jhall123

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling