Tonex: How do I easily find my models?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex: How do I easily find my models?

Postby MaxTwang » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:07 am

Is there an easy way to filter Tonex, and Tonex models in AT5, to just see my models? I purchased Tonex Max and am using Search for my model's names but it would be great to be able to just see mine, especially for further Tonex capturing and testing/comparing those captures.

Being able to create my own 'Collection' would be cool too.
MaxTwang

Re: Tonex: How do I easily find my models?

Postby fnordbak » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:26 pm

MaxTwang wrote:Is there an easy way to filter Tonex, and Tonex models in AT5, to just see my models? I purchased Tonex Max and am using Search for my model's names but it would be great to be able to just see mine, especially for further Tonex capturing and testing/comparing those captures.

Being able to create my own 'Collection' would be cool too.

If you upload to tone.net you can search for your username (unfortunately this is not stored in the capture if you have not uploaded). You can also filter on "Free Tone Model" (but this will also include free models you have downloaded).

fnordbak

Postby RiF_2205 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:35 am

There is not filter for that, which is… well.
Therefore I prefix all my tone models with 'RiF-' to be able to search for them easily.
RiF_2205

Postby MaxTwang » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:00 am

Thanks for the tips.
MaxTwang

Postby ebiggins » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:32 pm

I like to use the keywords to identify my captures and will just add my initials or whatever you prefer.
ebiggins

Postby ebiggins » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:33 pm

I like to use the keywords to identify my captures and will just add my initials or whatever you prefer that way it gives me more room for detailed descriptions
ebiggins

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling