How to authorize Amplitube 5?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How to authorize Amplitube 5?

Postby davibandeira99 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:15 pm

I've installed Amplitube 5 and IK Multimedia Product Manager. I have the Serial number but I dont where I write it on Amplitube 5 to authorize. I'm getting noisy sounds because of the demo version, someone can help me please?
davibandeira99

Re: How to authorize Amplitube 5?

Postby Timo2019 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:50 am

Open 'product manager', click 'Manage my products', on right side of window, click 'red' Register Product button. Enter serial number in space provided.
Timo2019

Postby davibandeira99 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:06 pm

Timo2019 wrote:Open 'product manager', click 'Manage my products', on right side of window, click 'red' Register Product button. Enter serial number in space provided.

I just did that and its still not working
davibandeira99

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:33 am

Whats not working?
Timo2019

Postby davibandeira99 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:00 pm

Timo2019 wrote:Whats not working?

When I use Amplitube on my DAW (Fl Studio) the noise keeps occuring every 5 seconds
davibandeira99

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:24 pm

If you see "Authorized" next to AmpliTube 5 in IK Product Manager and you've done a "restore purchases" in Custom Shop and still hear noise bursts please contact IK Support as they'll need to look into your issue with you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davibandeira99 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:35 pm

Peter_IK wrote:If you see "Authorized" next to AmpliTube 5 in IK Product Manager and you've done a "restore purchases" in Custom Shop and still hear noise bursts please contact IK Support as they'll need to look into your issue with you directly.

I see "Authorized" in IK Product Manager, but where is "restore purchases" in Custom Shop? I'm sorry for having so many problems and thank you for your attention but I cant find this Custom Shop app
davibandeira99

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:06 pm

davibandeira99 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:If you see "Authorized" next to AmpliTube 5 in IK Product Manager and you've done a "restore purchases" in Custom Shop and still hear noise bursts please contact IK Support as they'll need to look into your issue with you directly.

I see "Authorized" in IK Product Manager, but where is "restore purchases" in Custom Shop? I'm sorry for having so many problems and thank you for your attention but I cant find this Custom Shop app

Custom Shop is installed with AmpliTube 5 and can be started from your Start Menu on Windows or your Applications folder on macOS. When you open it you can log on, then click the AmpliTube section, and you'll see Restore My Purchases when you click the arrow next to your username near the top.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling