How to upload tonex captures?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How to upload tonex captures?

Postby molonlabe23 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:13 pm

Ok So I looked at the instructions on ToneNet and they are really for Amp5 and don't really say how to upload from Tonex software.

I don't see anywhere in tonex to click to upload and I tried to do it from AmpliTube 5, but it said Tonex models can't be uploaded from there.

Any help appreciated.
molonlabe23

Re: How to upload tonex captures?

Postby RiF_2205 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:47 am

You need to first click on the ToneNet button in the upper right to connect to ToneNet once. The red light left of the ToneNet logo goes to green then.
Then select a capture (no preset, that won't work!) and on the right pane, just under TONE MODEL INFO there are three dots '...'. Click them and a menu appears that says 'Upload'.

If you like riddles, it's quite easy to find ;-).
RiF_2205

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:09 pm

It is in the manual, in non-riddle form too if you prefer. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1395
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby molonlabe23 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:34 pm

MutantLabs wrote:You need to first click on the ToneNet button in the upper right to connect to ToneNet once. The red light left of the ToneNet logo goes to green then.
Then select a capture (no preset, that won't work!) and on the right pane, just under TONE MODEL INFO there are three dots '...'. Click them and a menu appears that says 'Upload'.

If you like riddles, it's quite easy to find ;-).

Thanks, I was clicking those buttons and I was presented with just edit and delete. That is what was confusing the hell out of me. I upgraded from SE to Max and now there is a upload selection. Either that or I didn't have the ToneNet connected when I tried it. Probably the latter, IK didn't say anything about upload restrictions for SE version that I'm aware of.
molonlabe23

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:19 pm

That is not a restriction in SE.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling