Tone x - pedal model

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tone x - pedal model

Postby MauroDave31 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:39 pm

guys help:
i downloaded tone x cs, i was interested in profiling
of a PEDAL model (not ampli): ​​the cornish pedal.
I downloaded the relative tone model
the problem is that then in amplitube I can access tonex only in the amp section so it places the pedal in the chain always in the position of the amplifier and therefore the sound is all wrong!!
how do i insert the model of a tonex pedal into the pedal part ???
thanks
MauroDave31

Re: Official TONEX Features wish list

Postby matt_butler2001 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:14 pm

MauroDave31 wrote:how do i insert the model of a tonex pedal into the pedal part ???
thanks

Support has said that that feature is coming but not available yet. At this time you can only put Tonex in the amp section of AmpliTube.
matt_butler2001

Re: Tone x - pedal model

Postby MauroDave31 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:20 pm

Thanks for the info
Do you know any timing on the possibility of using Tonex pedal profiles in Amplitube?
I did not understand the choice of IK Multimedia, because there are just official profiles ik multimedia of individual pedals but in fact then unusable in Amplitube ....
MauroDave31

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:03 pm

MauroDave31 wrote:Thanks for the info
Do you know any timing on the possibility of using Tonex pedal profiles in Amplitube?
I did not understand the choice of IK Multimedia, because there are just official profiles ik multimedia of individual pedals but in fact then unusable in Amplitube ....

This will be coming in a future AmpliTube 5 update. Currently you can use an instance of TONEX with the pedal model loaded in front of AmpliTube 5 in your DAW track until that functionality is available. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MauroDave31 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:12 am

Peter_IK wrote:
MauroDave31 wrote:Thanks for the info

This will be coming in a future AmpliTube 5 update. Currently you can use an instance of TONEX with the pedal model loaded in front of AmpliTube 5 in your DAW track until that functionality is available. Thank you.

hello, i'm not at home, with the new amplitube-tonex update it is now possible to insert pedal profiles in the right position of the pedals in the signal chain ??
MauroDave31

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling