ToneX presets just stopped working in MacOS

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

ToneX presets just stopped working in MacOS

Postby jmferraiolo76 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:10 am

I used the program yesterday and demo'ed one of the tones (Muddy Tweed) for about 20 minutes. I then shut the program down. Now today , even after a reboot, I can't get any of the free or "freemium" presets to play inside of the ToneX program. I click on them and it just sounds like my usual dry guitar signal through my interface. Nothing works, none of the compressor settings, reverb, zippo. However, when I select the ToneX amp through Amplitube 5.5, I am able to hear and use the presets. What gives?

Latest MacOS install, ToneX and AMP 5.5 free editions, UAD Volt 1 interface, fwiw.
jmferraiolo76

Re: ToneX presets just stopped working in MacOS

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:48 am

Other users may chip in.

Meanwhile, please contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: ToneX presets just stopped working in MacOS

Postby kbausd » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:35 pm

Same here. Installed the Demo today on Mac OS, but nothing than clean sound. [mod redacted - unnecessary, please review the rules] Any suggestions?
kbausd

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling