Irig 2 iPhone 12 Noise output.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Irig 2 iPhone 12 Noise output.

Postby Fowelll123 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:22 pm

Hi everyone. I have an iPhone 12 and a new irig 2. I use it with an ORIGINAL jack to Lightning adapter. I bought a new one this morning and still have the same problem. it turns out that the output, when playing any string, makes a cracking and static noise. I have tried all the options, volumes, gain, etc… and I have found that this problem occurs ONLY WHEN I APPLY AN EFFECT. so I deactivate the FX button it works perfect and without sound. can someone know what happens? I've been waiting days for a response from support, and I've spent hours googling. I've tried restarting the phone, airplane mode, everything. I'm desperate.
Fowelll123

Re: Irig 2 iPhone 12 Noise output.

Postby thomas.brunkard » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:51 pm

They really need to stop selling that thing. Best advice it get something with a direct digital connection like the iRig HD or iRig pro.
Check out my adventures with AmpliTube Brian May and Axe I/O here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzJ0af-klLVmUizM3dqL8g-oFwEYBTxAu
thomas.brunkard

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling