Tonex Capture with Eleven Rack Interface

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex Capture with Eleven Rack Interface

Postby molonlabe23 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:56 pm

I have a Presonus Audiobox 22vsl and a Eleven Rack for interfaces. I can get the Tonex capture to work with the Audiobox no problem, but I would prefer to use the eleven rack so I don't have to unplug the monitors in and out. However when try to use to eleven rack I get no no sound when it tries to do the capture.

I have the front mic input on the eleven rack from my mic pre amp. Front Guitar Input: Guitar, Line output from Tonex Caputre to Left Input on the rear panel of the eleven rack. The front output to amp 1left) of the eleven rack to the line input of the tonex capture. and then finally the amp and speaker of the tonex connected to the amp.

This is a screenshot of the config of the interface setup inside tonex capture software
Image (edit I'm using dropbox so you have to right click image and load into new tab)

Anyone have any success using the eleven rack as a interface? or know what I am doing wrong?

Regards
molonlabe23

Re: Tonex Capture with Eleven Rack Interface

Postby jhall123 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:30 pm

I use an Eleven rack as the re-amper! I have a Presonus Audiobox 44VSL as the interface.
I use a Two Notes Capture as the reactive load. It works amazingly well.

I run the line out of the Capture into the input one of the PreSonus.
I plug a guitar into input 2 of the PreSonus
I use Line out 2 and 3 of the PreSonus as the Left and Right Moniter outs of TONEX
I use Line Out one of the PreSonus as the send to the guitar input of the Eleven Rack
The front panel Output to amp on the Eleven Rack goes to the amp input.
The Amp is of course connected by it's speaker out to the Two notes amplifier in
This is how I do it with use of cab IRs.
If you were to mic a cab it would be an easy figure out.
Good luck and have fun!
jhall123

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling