Jam Points not been given back (not expired) [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Jam Points not been given back (not expired) [Resolved]

Postby haemmingus » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:06 am

I have a concern of urgent matter. Most of my Jampoints (and my gear credits) seem to be gone somehow or have not been given back to me after removing them together with items off my cart. I guess, it must have happened when I had €60 of Jampoints used on the Tonex Capture hardware unit in my cart. Because I wanted to test different product-to-Jampoints constellations I emptied the cart without completing the purchase. So I removed the jampoints and removed the Capture so that my cart was empty in the end. Nevertheless, my Jampoints counter stayed on €24, when before it was €84 Jampoints. Also before I had €25 "Gear Credits", I guess they were called. After removing everything from my cart the Gear Credits seem to be gone altogether as well.

As I already said, I did not complete the purchase process and I also see no new purchase in my account. On the contrary, I can still see the valid Jam Points for different products on my products page that are not expired and that add up to the €84. However, the summary (and the count in the shopping cart) only shows €24 of Jampoints and no gear credits whatsoever. Where are my €60 Jam Points and my €25 Gear Credits?

@ikM: Please, give back my Jampoints (and gear credits) because I want to use them during the introduction of Tonex.

Thanks and good night (or day).

Cheers
Oliver
haemmingus

Re: Jam Points not been given back (even though not expired)

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:59 am

JamPoints will be returned to your account, but it is not instantly. If you have not received your JamPoints back in your account from a transaction that did not go through, please contact IK Support and they will access your account and figure out what's going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Jam Points not been given back (even though not expired)

Postby haemmingus » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:54 am

Hi Peter,

thank you very much for your quick reply! The Jampoints are back now! As I said, I‘ve tried around a little and all the time the JPs were added back instantly so I was afraid there was something wrong now. Seems to be fine. My gear ceedits are also available in custom shop.

Kind regards
Oliver
haemmingus

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling