TONEX MAX Coupon not showing up

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

TONEX MAX Coupon not showing up

Postby Edu Cesar » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:58 pm

Hello, I have Amplitube 5 Max and wanted to buy TONEX max. I saw that there's a $50 coupon for AT5 MAX users, but it's not showing up for me.
What am I supposed to do?
Edu Cesar

Re: TONEX MAX Coupon not showing up

Postby RiF_2205 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:33 am

Maybe the price gets automatically adjusted during checkout at IKM's site?
If AT5 MAX is registered to your account, IKM should know and consider it.Just a guess, though.
RiF_2205

Postby Edu Cesar » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:59 pm

Unfortunately it doesn’t. Just tried to check out again on mobile and it shows the full price ($249.99)
:(
Edu Cesar

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:03 am

If you are logged in with an account that has AmpliTube 5 MAX registered and do not see the promo code in your cart (note that you have to click to apply the coupon once you see it there) during the checkout process, please contact IK Support who will look at your account and situation and take care. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Edu Cesar » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:47 pm

Thanks Peter.

I just checked again, still shows me the full price. There is no promo code in my cart screen and when I click "checkout" I still don't have any discount. Next step is to confirm credit card details and pay, so I'm not going further.

I will contact support. The correct help topic is "sales (pre/post)" right?

Have a good one!
Edu Cesar

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling