Tonex Distortiom Pedals Inside Amplitube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex Distortiom Pedals Inside Amplitube 5

Postby jjguitar » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:46 pm

I´ve purchased Tonex Max and I´m trying to use the distortion stompboxes with an Amplitube amp model. Is this possible ?
Everytime I load the Tonex module (with the distortion box) I´m not able to add an amp from the Amplitube collection after that.
Is there a solution or possibilty to use these together ?
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Re: Tonex Distortiom Pedals Inside Amplitube 5

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:06 pm

At this time you' d need to instantiate an instance of TONEX before AmpliTube 5 in your DAW or use a Tone Model that has both stomp and amp in it. There's an update coming that will allow the use of the stomp Tone Models inside AmpliTube 5.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Tonex Distortiom Pedals Inside Amplitube 5

Postby jjguitar » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:35 am

Peter_IK wrote:At this time you' d need to instantiate an instance of TONEX before AmpliTube 5 in your DAW or use a Tone Model that has both stomp and amp in it. There's an update coming that will allow the use of the stomp Tone Models inside AmpliTube 5.

Good to know. I´ll wait for the update because I use Amplitube mainly in standalone mode.
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling