No sound and all gear locked out

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No sound and all gear locked out

Postby Crispy_Applepie » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:11 pm

Hi There I had not used my AXE IO in a while. Just hooked everything up last night and played for a while. All good no issues whatsoever.

Then this morning no sound, all gear was gone from the application. Just the regular JCM800 style amp that loads. I then updated the product manager and then updated Amplitube and activated it all. Looked good however, still nothing and now some of the gear (not all) is back and locked out.

What the heck is going on??

And yes the right interface and driver have been selected. My interface is registering my guitar fine as I can see the gain meter indicate that.
Crispy_Applepie

Re: No sound and all gear locked out

Postby livesforrap » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:38 pm

You may have already done this but the only suggestion I have is to hit "restore my purchases" from AT or the "custom shop"

Other than that, I've got nothing.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby Crispy_Applepie » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:39 pm

I have done this twice now.It is showing Authorized n=in the Product Manager. I just rebooted and now Amplitube is spitting out that it can't create IO buffers if I select my input device(which it had selected before the reboot).
Crispy_Applepie

Postby Crispy_Applepie » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:40 pm

I have done this twice now.It is showing Authorized n=in the Product Manager. I just rebooted and now Amplitube is spitting out that it can't create IO buffers if I select my input device(which it had selected before the reboot).

I just want to record some music not engineer this application every reboot... :roll:
Crispy_Applepie

Postby Crispy_Applepie » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:10 pm

So I got it working somehow. Two reboots and now it would let me select the correct input device and output device but now the software is hissing every few seconds. Which I found out that this means the software is in demo mode!! WTF!!!

This recording interface was close to 500 bucks and this is useless at the moment! Out off the blue after working fine last night.
Crispy_Applepie

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling