TONEX CS not recognizing my TONEX purchase

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

TONEX CS not recognizing my TONEX purchase

Postby jetflow » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:46 am

I downloaded the TONEX CS, immediately loved it, and went out and got TONEX. I registered the serial and that was successful. However, when I open TONEX, it still says sounds that should be included are only on trial...which means it is not recognizing the purchase.

I did uninstall it and then reinstall it but it did the same thing. I also checked to see if it was listed in MY Products and indeed it was.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there something simple I am missing?
jetflow

Re: TONEX CS not recognizing my TONEX purchase

Postby jetflow » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:20 am

It appears that they are working as when I select one of them, there is no hissing. However, that popup window whenever you pick one of the bundles, even if you own it, is super annoying. Is there any way to turn it off?

Also is there a way to only show what you own, like in A5, as opposed to having to see the whole catalog?
jetflow

Postby livesforrap » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:01 pm

You are not alone friend!

Even some people on youtube having max (I do too) are like wth?

I've sent it in to support. The only way they'll ever fix it is if there are enough squeaky wheels ;)
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby wildmilne71 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:37 pm

Should we uninstall the CS version before trying to upgrade to SE, my hardware Capture comes today and i plan to install/upgrade.

Thanks.
wildmilne71

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:53 pm

wildmilne71 wrote:Should we uninstall the CS version before trying to upgrade to SE, my hardware Capture comes today and i plan to install/upgrade.

Thanks.

No you can authorize the SE version that comes with your TONEX Capture when it arrives and you register the TONEX Capture.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ilyasitu64 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:01 am

Same problem, I purchased Tonex SE , i did the custom shop ear update thing , I did product manager thing; typed my licence key , activated...bla....bla..

Yet whenever i open tonex ; i still hear every 7 second that radio static sound with user defined presets.

I need a help
ilyasitu64

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling