Official TONEX Features wish list

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official TONEX Features wish list

Postby Druford22 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:21 pm

Please relocate the input trim on the Tonex pedal. It could be the first option that comes up when holding down the upper left knob. Aside from volume and gain it’s probably the most important adjustment. It needs to be used far too much to be so buried in the menus. Maybe have it accessible from both its current location and number 1 first option when long pressing the upper left knob. This would make this pedal near perfect to me, but currently is nearly a deal breaker.
Druford22

Postby brunoluz » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:39 pm

I just need Delay!

Give us the option to choose between DELAY and REVERB, or have Both at the same time! And the hability do choose the order (Delay first)

Currently I have to ignore TONEX Reverb because reverb before delay get muddy! And as a Metal Player I just need the amp, delay and reverb for some cleans and solos. This pedal would be all I need.
I don't want to go through airport check IN with a pedalboard full of wires that look like a bomb

Just a clean and simple TONEX pedal with Delay and Reverb would be all I need
brunoluz

Postby hleemhuis@gmx.de » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:17 pm

Activate or de-activate CAB per Midi
hleemhuis@gmx.de

Postby joanesinu » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:01 am

TONEX PEDAL

DISABLE PRESET BYPASS
1 - I move a lot on stage so sometimes I have no accuracy when pushing the pedal toggle switches. When I select a preset, if I push the switch of that preset again, the tonex goes into bypass and the led starts blinking on green. Is any way to disable this? I mean, if I push a preset button once or 1000 times, I want to stay in that preset, nothing else, no changes. If I push accidentaly a switch twice I'm f-ed because it bypass-es the pedal.

ADD EXTERNAL FOOTSWITCH TYPES IN THE MANUALl
2 - When the manual talks about external switches doesn't mention the difference between latching and momentary switches. I have latching switches available and they work, but you have to push them twice in order to make the action of pushing a external switch. Unusable like this. It has to be a momentary switch right?

ADD LATCHING EXTERNAL SWITCH MODE
3 - Is there any way to have an external latching switch to change between the same 2 preset all the time? Like clean/distor, with the same toggle switch of the external pedal, just like a real amp channel switching.
joanesinu

Postby benjaminfrog » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:20 pm

TONEX Pedal - Please add the ability to turn the unit on/off while leaving it plugged in. I'm astonished there's not a power button.
benjaminfrog

Postby hleemhuis@gmx.de » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 pm

A filter to de-activate commercial tone-models
hleemhuis@gmx.de

Postby Golguth75 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:10 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm loving the Tonex, amazing unit.
I would like to second the request of a separated "Stomp block" to be able to load STOMP+AMP+CAB separately or at least STOMP+AMP separately.

Golguth75

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:50 pm

Golguth75 wrote:Hello everyone,

I would like to second the request of a separated "Stomp block" to be able to load STOMP+AMP+CAB separately or at least STOMP+AMP separately.

If you mean the pedal, that would require loading multiple Tone Models but TONEX Pedal is built to load only one at a time (and part of the reason it is priced so low). The two Tone Models you want to use at the same time would need to be combined in order to use them together on the pedal hardware.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hleemhuis@gmx.de » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:47 pm

Show Download-status (like Browser-List - green marker)
hleemhuis@gmx.de

Postby FedericoTM » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:41 pm

Hi. The most important thing for me would be to be able to view and edit the presets on the pedal from my PC, in real time. Having to set the pedal to interface,, check the sound on the software, drag the preset to the pedal, go back to live mode and check that the sound is the same in the pedal is tedious.

I would like it if cab bypass, operation mode and input trim were first in the menu, they are the settings I change most often.

And finally it would be good to be able to bypass noise gate, compression and reverb globally, the same way you can bypass cabs now.

The pedal and the software are already great, they just need to be integrated a little better to be amazing.
FedericoTM

Postby hleemhuis@gmx.de » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:16 pm

Show Library name
Initialize Library
Right mouse click option to initialize library slot
hleemhuis@gmx.de

Postby hleemhuis@gmx.de » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:18 pm

Show speaker name in the cab selection list.
hleemhuis@gmx.de

Postby Golguth75 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:30 am

Peter_IK wrote:
Golguth75 wrote:Hello everyone,

If you mean the pedal, that would require loading multiple Tone Models but TONEX Pedal is built to load only one at a time (and part of the reason it is priced so low). The two Tone Models you want to use at the same time would need to be combined in order to use them together on the pedal hardware.

Thanks Peter,

I thought somehow there was 2 tone models (or two blocks) in the Tonex : AMP+CAB (so that AMP+PEDAL was still possible). Too bad for me :-)
Maybe I'll buy a second one.
Golguth75

Postby hleemhuis@gmx.de » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:27 am

Add Preset:
Copy Data of the Tone model
hleemhuis@gmx.de

Postby hleemhuis@gmx.de » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:34 am

Search Pattern:
Which kind of wildcart-searches are possible ? (Insert in Help and documentation)
hleemhuis@gmx.de

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling