Official TONEX Features wish list

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official TONEX Features wish list

Postby mahtar » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:10 am

Add tuner to ToneX Pedal please. Activated by double pressing Preset button.
mahtar

Postby bosone » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:38 am

i would really buy a tonex Rack module to replace my old V-AMP pro rack! :)
is it planned??
bosone

Postby jedsas » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:56 pm

Please can the IIR import be improved.

Multi select in the import box
It would be better if the last file location could be remembered rather than defaulting to desktop each time
Drag and drop from explorer to the IIR window would also be great
jedsas

Postby avsnutz » Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:45 pm

I've been using Amplitube since V4 (now on V5) and Tonex software since release. The progressive updates have been great, and functionality continues to improve. Keep up the good work @IK ! I have some requests for future builds, probably already stated elsewhere, but here goes:

- Ability to fine tune IR gain and Hi/Lo cut filters in Tonex. When importing 3rd party IR's, volume levels are all over the place. I even find when replacing a baked-in cab with VIR in a preset, volume drops significantly and cannot match the original. Same goes when auditioning amp only tone models/presets. It takes a lot of tweaking and EQ boosting to get it close. Maybe I'm missing something?

-Ability to shoot AT5 signal chains, disregarding time based effects of course. Even the ability to export AT5 amp/cab snapshots to tonex would be a HUGE plus. Especially having the ability to setup up multiple stomp/amp/cab combinations. I understand the coding is different from an amp model to a tone model, but it's all digital right? This would be a game changer for tone crafting. The AT5 amp and cab modeling is great to my ears, and like many others, I have several favorite presets I've spent countless hours tweaking to perfection. I would be fantastic to be able to have those tones available in the Tonex pedal as a model.

-Tonex reverbs. More options please! some additional parameter controls would also be helpful.
avsnutz

Postby michaelapk » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:05 pm

A full editor for the pedal so you can adjust/dial in tones for the pedal itself without using the menu trees on the hardware.

Even if IK can't offer an editor, enabling MIDI CC (or Sysex) control of: 1) tone model selection; 2) cab selection; 3) VIR selected or not - would go a very long way to meeting the need. Even just the ability to toggle on/off VIR would go a long way.

With the current MIDI CC controllable parameters, I've been able to implement a simple editor with Puredata that works well but suffers from the inability to alter those three critical parameters.
michaelapk

Postby ejsheldon » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:33 am

AlienNation wrote:Please keep this to feature requests, technical issues are a different topic.

Where do we post technical issues, I couldn't find that. :?
ejsheldon

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:04 pm

This is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby TheLastFelony » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:29 pm

jedsas wrote:Please can the IIR import be improved.

Multi select in the import box
It would be better if the last file location could be remembered rather than defaulting to desktop each time
Drag and drop from explorer to the IIR window would also be great

+1 - How is there no option to only import Impulse Responses, which do change the tone more drastic then another Amp. Any modern Multifx is having some sort of direct storage for Impulse Responses.
Also the single IR Import in the Tonex Software is painful. : :(

A "created by current user" filter option would also be great. Bookmarking(Star icon) all presets that i like is one thing, but if i filter by that, there are going to be a load of presets after a year or so.
TheLastFelony

Postby Dewil1 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:10 pm

I would love to be able to filter out all the stuff that I don't own in the Tone model amp and Cab view, or the slight difference on the contrast of the text could be improved.
Dewil1

Postby Dewil1 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:47 pm

A little section on the Tone model browser that you could at least click on to see the comment that maybe has details about the capture would be really nice.
Dewil1

Postby ToneXPedal » Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:06 pm

Can we get an unlocked sample rate on the ToneX Pedal?
Having it locked to 44.1k isn't fun when the rest of the stuff in your recording signal chain uses 48k.

I'd also love to be able to use it with Rocksmith+ since that allows for using interfaces, but they need to be running at 48k.

Is the 44.1k sample rate a limitation of the hardware, or is it just a software lock of the ASIO drivers?
ToneXPedal

Postby BatmansTonex » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:44 am

MATAMPS!
GREEN AMPS!
SUNN BETA LEAD!
BatmansTonex

Postby Matthias Mueller » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:30 pm

Dont know if i can explain it correctly and understandable but:

-Saved data, with the information of headroom, of the used interface (different dbu=dbFS values for different interfaces), inside the tonex model.

-Interface calibration for the user who want to use the tonex models. (same reason)

- Automatic adjust for both of this values, so every tone model works for everyone like it is supposed to.
Matthias Mueller

Postby jjguitar » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:29 pm

Matthias Mueller wrote:Dont know if i can explain it correctly and understandable but:

-Saved data, with the information of headroom, of the used interface (different dbu=dbFS values for different interfaces), inside the tonex model.

-Interface calibration for the user who want to use the tonex models. (same reason)

- Automatic adjust for both of this values, so every tone model works for everyone like it is supposed to.

+1000 :D
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby BeefSupreme69 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:34 pm

A master volume knob for the interface mode
Right niw using the global settings is a hassle and causes the undesirable behavior of letting di signal trough
BeefSupreme69

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling