Official TONEX Features wish list

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official TONEX Features wish list

Postby RossBalch15 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:26 am

I would like to see the training progress appear somewhere at the top of the UI so that when you tab out of the Modeler window you can still see the progress.

Further to this, batch training is essential. Currently it takes too long to make multiple captures. I would like to be able to record upwards of say 10 captures and then do the training all at once so I can leave it over night. After having done a bunch I barely listen to / play to AB the live rig to the capture any more. But I'm limited in tying up all my hardware by capturing, training, capturing, training etc.

It would be a lot better to have the ability to train all at once over night.
RossBalch15

Postby epefeman » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:27 pm

I would like to have the ability to export a AT5 preset to a single Tonex profile. That way I could use on my Ipad/Iphone on the go without having to purchase all of the IOS versions of Amplitube that I already own on my desktop.
epefeman

Postby ebiggins » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:38 pm

Add check box for type of capture ie: Fast, Default, Advanced when saving, and display that when clicking on a tone when connected to toneNet. I really only use fast and default to test out settings and mic placements and use advanced for my final capture. I would prefer to only download captures that are done at advanced.
ebiggins

Postby ebiggins » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:53 am

Arrow keyboard function for scrolling up and down through presets and models.
ebiggins

Postby Schlumbum27 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:40 am

It would be nice to use older graphics cards for training, because otherwise my old GTX 680 and I would get terribly bored. ;)
Schlumbum27

Postby ebiggins » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:32 pm

Ability to set to set path to IR folder so you don't have to keep going through multiple clicks every time you want to add a IR
ebiggins

Postby ebiggins » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:26 pm

When saving presets It would be great if we could select a specific folder to save to like in AmpliTube 5, to make sorting easier.
ebiggins

Postby jnell » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:50 pm

I'd like the ability to forego guitar input and use both inputs on my solo interface for mics (ie just rely on the built in samples but get a 2 mic capture).
jnell

Postby alienpops » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:45 am

1. Add ability to add custom test tone/riff so we can record something with our own guitar to use to see how the models/presets sound.

2. Add MIDI CC for "next" and "previous" tone models as well as separate MIDI CCs for "next" and "previous" presets so we can use a pedal to audition tone models/presets easily (without having to stop, grab the mouse, scroll, and click).

3. Sync star ratings between all versions (Mac/IOS/etc). I thought this was already possible, but I've tested and it doesn't work. Was really hoping to go through ToneX models on my phone with my iRig HD2, add stars, and then have them show up on my computer.
alienpops

Postby Benjazz31 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:33 pm

1) load your own guitar or bass DI jacks to compare captures.
2) import/export of my captures without having to share them on tonenet. My Cabin Home studio is offline.
3) a graphic editor to clean up the created profiles. deleting them one by one is not practical.
4) integrate a modeled pedal before the modeled amp that allows you to turn the overdrive pedal on or off. it works for noise, Comp, Cab, EQ, Rev. That would be nice and I guess you thought about it since the GUI has some empty space.
5) This has been mentioned but keeping the tone and gain settings of the real amp on the capture seems coherent to me. It's better than having everything at 12 o'clock by default

Sorry for my language i'm french

Thank
Benjazz31

Postby mccyrano » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:22 pm

- Stereo Input for using synths through ToneX would be awsome

- Kind of morphing between Tones (may be experimental with interesting results)

- Batch export of own tones to open on another device / automatic syncing of YOUR devices without having to upload to Tonenet. Import of Tone/Model files with IPad. I don't want to pulish my Tones to have them on IPad.

- Presets for In/Out configurations for the audiointerfaces please. Hate to allways setup again.
mccyrano

Postby Benjazz31 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:25 am

There are noticeable volume level differences depending on the capture. The potentiometer of the interface makes it possible to correct a little but that does not solve everything.
I use audio clips to calibrate the return volume but the dynamics vary depending on the amp, the clean overdrive channel, etc. I'm often at the limit on the distortion meters

A function to normalize the file would make it possible to correct its discrepancies in volume.

Thank
Benjazz31

Postby wildmilne71 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:10 pm

Ability to purchase Tone Collections, i.e. if i have ToneX SE and only want the dumble pack, should be able to purchase just the 1 pack (i'm sure at a higher price) than having to upgrade all the way to ToneX Max...
wildmilne71

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:54 pm

wildmilne71 wrote:Ability to purchase Tone Collections, i.e. if i have ToneX SE and only want the dumble pack, should be able to purchase just the 1 pack (i'm sure at a higher price) than having to upgrade all the way to ToneX Max...

This is why MAX has been discounted (intro pricing), and we do offer an upgrade coupon to upgrade from SE to MAX.

Or I can probably authorize selling you the Dumble pack for a mere 5% of what we paid for the amp :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wildmilne71 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:08 pm

Afraid to know what that number is. I think I already regret getting the capture vs the Axe I/O bundle with all max. Probably much less possible issues than using additional audio interfaces. For the capture.
wildmilne71

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling