Is there any way to REMOVE an uploaded preset from ToneNET?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Is there any way to REMOVE an uploaded preset from ToneNET?

Postby thegingerlair » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:25 am

I find the ToneNET interface extremely difficult to use. I finally was able to upload a preset and now I cannot find a way to delete it. Further more when clicking the toneNET browser it opens into the ToneNET website but when logging in it takes me to a constant loop of Login, Enter credentials, Splash Page that says "Enjoy" with a Continue to ToneNET button, then when you click the "continue" button it takes you BACK to tone.net with you NOT logged in.

Very confusing.
thegingerlair

Re: Is there any way to REMOVE an uploaded preset from ToneN

Postby machinated » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:44 pm

I’d also like to know this.

I uploaded some models in error and I don’t particularly want captures I’m not satisfied with associated with my online profile. Couldn’t see any way of managing my online library, if it’s possible it’s not immediately obvious how.
machinated

Postby spikey » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:27 am

spikey

Postby machinated » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:02 am

That video shows important and exporting presets locally on your computer, it doesn’t show how to delete files uploaded to your ToneX profile
machinated

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:53 pm

If other users do not chip in with a method, then please contact Technical Support, via the IKM web site. After searching the FAQs, you'll see a red [Contact Support] button.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby fnordbak » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:47 pm

You can delete it from the tone.net web site.

fnordbak

Postby thegingerlair » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:41 am

^^^^
For what it’s worth. As I noted, there is physically no way to access the ToneNET website as it’s stuck in a loop bringing me to the user area and back to ToneNET
thegingerlair

Postby spikey » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:33 am

That video shows important and exporting presets locally on your computer, it doesn’t show how to delete files uploaded to your ToneX profile

You are right, My Bad sorry...
spikey

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:31 pm

thegingerlair wrote:^^^^
For what it’s worth. As I noted, there is physically no way to access the ToneNET website as it’s stuck in a loop bringing me to the user area and back to ToneNET

If you are having trouble logging into the ToneNET site, IK Support will happily assist you as they will have access to check out your account etc (which the forum users, mods, nor admins do). Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thegingerlair » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:49 am

Peter_IK wrote:

If you are having trouble logging into the ToneNET site, IK Support will happily assist you as they will have access to check out your account etc (which the forum users, mods, nor admins do). Thanks!

Hey Peter, through various testing I came to find out that using safari would bring me to the "please continue to tone.net" but chrome would bring me to the proper tonex page as expected. I believe there is an issue with how that page loads the next one and how it doesnt work with safari. Ill try to let support know with screen recordings.
thegingerlair

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:47 pm

thegingerlair wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Hey Peter, through various testing I came to find out that using safari would bring me to the "please continue to tone.net" but chrome would bring me to the proper tonex page as expected. I believe there is an issue with how that page loads the next one and how it doesnt work with safari. Ill try to let support know with screen recordings.

Please do, I frequently use the latest Safari for ToneNET without issue so I'm sure they can figure out what's going on. I assume you've deleted cookies/cache and those types of things already but if you have not done so that may help. For cookies you can delete any ikmultimedia.com and tone.net entries only so as not to disrupt any other sites/connections/logins/etc. But make sure you have your password on hand if you do this, of course.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Axlpkt » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:16 pm

Dear all I logged in by android device and it works
No any result by windows.
Axlpkt

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling