Tonex not opening in LogicPro X

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex not opening in LogicPro X

Postby normannorori » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:58 am

So I bought and downloaded Tonex yesterday and everything was working fine with Logic. Today I fired up logic and tried using the plugin again, but now I get the following message: "An audio unit plug-in reported a problem which might cause the system to become unstable. Please quick and restart Logic Pro." I restarted the computer and Logic but the problem persist.

Not sure what happened. Everything was working perfectly yesterday. Tonex seems to work in standalone mode, but I mainly bought it to use it with Logic.

I have a MacBook Pro M1. I read online this type of stuff happens with plugging that are not M1native, but this shouldn't be the case with Tonex. Any idea what's going on?

Thank you
normannorori

Re: Tonex not opening in LogicPro X

Postby normannorori » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:45 am

Ok, so it seems to be working when I use it through AmpliTube 5 in the daw. But still not working in the daw on it's own.
normannorori

Postby rifke » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:00 pm

It works fine for me in Logic Pro.
rifke

Postby lp1958 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:19 pm

I am also experiencing the same issue in Logic and Mainstage. I'm using Monterey on a M1 Mac Mini.

It is very strange. It doesn't all the time but it is quite frequent.
lp1958

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:11 pm

Please report issues like this to IK Support so they can help you and resolve them.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rogercorman » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:15 pm

That's the same problem I had the other day (Oct. 1). I solved it by upgrading Tonex to the newest version (which was 1.0.1). I then restarted Logic Pro. And then it opened fine as it had before.
rogercorman

Postby ronny812 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:55 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please report issues like this to IK Support so they can help you and resolve them.

Hello Peter,

Just wanted to let you know that Tech Support page does not have a dedicated ToneX section.
And as far as I have exact same issue with loading ToneX(as a part of AmpliTube 5 chain) in Logic Pro, please can you help in addressing the issue to the tech team so that it could be fixed ASAP?

Thanks
ronny812

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:06 pm

ronny812 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Please report issues like this to IK Support so they can help you and resolve them.

Hello Peter,

Just wanted to let you know that Tech Support page does not have a dedicated ToneX section.
And as far as I have exact same issue with loading ToneX(as a part of AmpliTube 5 chain) in Logic Pro, please can you help in addressing the issue to the tech team so that it could be fixed ASAP?

Thanks

You can use AmpliTube as your choice, and just comment what your issue is. I have no idea what could be causing your problem but they should be able to help you as they have helped others in this thread etc. Thanks!

Edit - the full product name is AmpliTube TONEX and it is on the list on the support form.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling