Axe IO AmpliTube 4 Deluxe Cannot Find Please Help

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Axe IO AmpliTube 4 Deluxe Cannot Find Please Help

Postby j7m1gmgmail » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:17 pm

HI Folks, I have read the posts here of folks with same problems but couldnt find the resolution.

New axe io received and registered yesterday.
Downloaded IK Product Manager
Downloaded available downloads including AmpliTube 5 SE (most options locked)
AmpliTube 4 Deluxe shows as registered as a free product but no install option?

Thanks a mill.
j7m1gmgmail

Re: Axe IO AmpliTube 4 Deluxe Cannot Find Please Help

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:31 pm

If you want to install AmpliTube 4 Deluxe you need to install AmpliTube 4 in the IK Product Manager and once authorized the gear from the version(s) listed will be available in AmpliTube 4.

However, you get AmpliTube 5 SE. It would be better to install and authorize that. You will have access to all the gear from AmpliTube 4 Deluxe but inside AmpliTube 5 which has massive improvements and will hands-down sound better.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby j7m1gmgmail » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:22 am

Thanks a mill for the reply, I have installed AT5 but most things seem locked it does not look like a version that has the Deluxe added to it, there is no option to install AT4 Deluxe in IK Product Manager there was only an option to install 5 and the detail shows 5 as authorised with 4 just registered. Below is a screen shot, and I guess key question is how would I prove that AT5 has the AT deluxe content in it? Really appreciate the help. Wont let me put screenshot in.

AmpliTube 5
9 authorizations left
Installed Version 5.5.0
ProductsRelease NotesManualsPresets
Installed
Authorized
Unauthorize
AmpliTube 4 Deluxe
Registered On 2022-09-30
AmpliTube 5 CS
Registered On 2022-09-30
AmpliTube 5 SE
Registered On 2022-09-30
j7m1gmgmail

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:51 am

Sorry to hear you are still having problems. I'm not sure from the information hee but IK Support would be able to take a closer look and get you up and running. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling