AmpliTube Presets with Tone X Amp

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube Presets with Tone X Amp

Postby thomas.brunkard » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:07 pm

A bug @Peter_IK - if one turns off a cab on a Tone X amp within AmpliTube the off state is not saved with the AmpliTube preset.

I had a look at the markup and I can't spot the part that would instruct the software to load the ToneX model without a cab. If I can insert it manually, I'll be playing ToneX on stage this Saturday night other wise I'll be awaiting the update.

Do you know which tag would turn off the ToneX cab and what value it needs?

<AmpA Bypass="0" Mute="0" OutputVolume="1" Model="25818891-3084-4feb-bd06-7a37d7221bcf">
<Amp ModelEnable="On" Mix="100" EqPosition="Post" Bass="5" BassFreq="300" Mid="5" MidQ="0.7" MidFreq="750" Treble="5" TrebleFreq="2000" Gain="5.67478" Volume="7.32857" Presence="5" Depth="5" ReverbEnable="Off" ReverbModel="Spring 1" ReverbTime="5" ReverbPreDelay="0" ReverbColor="0" ReverbLevel="0" NoiseGateEnable="Off" NoiseGateThreshold="-100" NoiseGateRelease="20" NoiseGateDepth="-60" CompEnable="Off" CompPosition="Post" CompThreshold="0" CompMakeUp="-8" CompAttack="5" CabModel="16 DK" CabMic1Model="Condenser 414" CabMic1X="1.5" CabMic1Z="0" CabMic2Model="Condenser 414" CabMic2X="1.5" CabMic2Z="0" CabMicBlend="0" CabVIR="Cab" CabVIREnable="On" ToneModelGUID="3a7f097f-8598-fea6-5e8e-0b42938148be" ToneModelName="Acrunch" />
</AmpA>
Check out my adventures with AmpliTube Brian May and Axe I/O here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzJ0af-klLVmUizM3dqL8g-oFwEYBTxAu
thomas.brunkard

Re: AmpliTube Presets with Tone X Amp

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:16 pm

Sorry I saw this yesterday and let our Testing Manager know. He unfortunately could not "trick" the current metadata in a way that would keep the cab disabled so he opened a bug report to have that fixed. We won't likely see that today, so you probably need to wait to gig with TONEX in this scenario.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby palritz » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:10 am

//if one turns off a cab on a Tone X amp within AmpliTube the off state is not saved with the AmpliTube preset.//

I have the same problem, on 2 pc one with win10 the other win11, they both have the latest version of Amplitube and Tonex, can not turns off a cab on a Tone X amp within AmpliTube the off state is not saved with the AmpliTube preset. Hope there will be a fix in nearby update. Or is there a way to fix this myself ?
palritz

Postby thomas.brunkard » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:48 am

palritz wrote://if one turns off a cab on a Tone X amp within AmpliTube the off state is not saved with the AmpliTube preset.//

I have the same problem, on 2 pc one with win10 the other win11, they both have the latest version of Amplitube and Tonex, can not turns off a cab on a Tone X amp within AmpliTube the off state is not saved with the AmpliTube preset. Hope there will be a fix in nearby update. Or is there a way to fix this myself ?

Unfortunately no fix just yet. Let's hope the guys get that bug squashed in the next update.
Check out my adventures with AmpliTube Brian May and Axe I/O here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzJ0af-klLVmUizM3dqL8g-oFwEYBTxAu
thomas.brunkard

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling