AI training fails every time

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AI training fails every time

Postby M1ckavoidant » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:02 pm

I get 'Error while processing training files. Training will now stop. Please check input and output levels'. I have them set in the yellow of the meters.
M1ckavoidant

Re: AI training fails every time

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:06 pm

The levels are definitely the issue, there will be a FAQ forthcoming to explain how to get the levels sorted to avoid this message.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby M1ckavoidant » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:55 pm

Why not tell us now?
M1ckavoidant

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:28 pm

Because the FAQ was not yet created and IK Support would be able to help you (since this is not a technical support forum, nor am I a technical support representative for IK so it is better to have those in support help on technical issues)... The FAQ has been available at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1438

If that doesn't help, please open a ticket with IK Support and they will assist you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby M1ckavoidant » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:17 pm

Training now works, after setting a noise gate. Maybe soon there will be a fix to let Tonex open in Studio One and I can use the model I made.
M1ckavoidant

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:28 pm

M1ckavoidant wrote:Training now works, after setting a noise gate. Maybe soon there will be a fix to let Tonex open in Studio One and I can use the model I made.

There are many using TONEX in Studio One so I'd recommend working with IK Support to see what's happening in your case.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling