Can We Get A "Harmonizer" In AmpliTube 5?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can We Get A "Harmonizer" In AmpliTube 5?

Postby LightWing » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:47 am

PRETTY Please? :lol:
LightWing

Re: Can We Get A "Harmonizer" In AmpliTube 5?

Postby mrebo » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:00 am

Amplitube Brian May has one called the Harmonator.
mrebo

Postby stmboyd01 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:33 pm

I have the Brian May expansion. The harmonator is VERY limited and buggy, the scale scroll window often freezes up. Worst of all, there's no "harmonic minor" in the scale selection. Ergo for a huge portion of hard rock/metal, you don't have a "harmonator". Luckily, I have the Eventide octovox plugin I can position right after amplitube.
stmboyd01

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:14 pm

stmboyd01 wrote:I have the Brian May expansion. The harmonator is VERY limited and buggy, the scale scroll window often freezes up. Worst of all, there's no "harmonic minor" in the scale selection. Ergo for a huge portion of hard rock/metal, you don't have a "harmonator". Luckily, I have the Eventide octovox plugin I can position right after amplitube.

Please report issues to IK Support as this is not the intended behavior. They will assist you in getting your IK products working as expected.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling