White noise wont stop after paying!!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

White noise wont stop after paying!!!

Postby gratefulseth2 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:25 am

please contact me, I am beyond frustrted. hours of time spent.
I cant lock in the stuff I own , and no matter what I use, the NOISE WONT STOP/

I paid $150 to make the NOISE STOP. and it keeps coming back.

I have re-installed, re-authorized and still cant use this.

HELP!!!!
gratefulseth2

Re: White noise wont stop after paying!!!

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:46 pm

I am sorry to hear about your frustration.

This is primarily a user to user forum and another user may chip in with advice or suggestions.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support for some one to one help, after searching the FAQs on the IKM web site.

PS: Double check that you re-authorized with the correct AmpliTube serial number. Look at AmpliTube 5 in the IK Product Manager, under the Products tab, to see exactly which editions are authorised.

Also, run the Custom Shop program, login, click your Account Name and select "Restore my purchases"
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby gratefulseth2 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:59 pm

appreciate the follow up, I did reach out to support, they said they'll get back to me in a few days.

I have re-installed, refreshed, re-authorized and I am just using the default amp, and still the noise persists.

[mod redacted - please review the rules and guidelines of this forum before posting]

Also, saw my first Dead show in '76!
gratefulseth2

Postby gratefulseth2 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:10 pm

Seriously, this software sounds great but it completely unusable for me.
24 hours after I paid for this crap, I still cannot get rid of the white noise.

I am only using the few amps I paid for, I have uninstalled, re-installed, re-authorized and still the noise persists.

I have opened a ticket I think, but that system sux as well since I got zero confirmation.

Its almost as this was designed to be convoluted and I just cannt reccomend this SW to anyone based on this initial experience. too bad, its decent stuff but I am not going to pay another $400 just so I dont run into white freaking noise for days on end.

[mod redacted - same as above]
gratefulseth2

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling