Fuzzy Clean Tones

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Fuzzy Clean Tones

Postby dskcd4 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:50 am

Hi, something weird started happening today in AT5 (5.4.1) - any clean tones, presets that worked and sounded good the other day, now all have a weird fuzz on them. When I bypass the cabinet, everything cleans up. Happens with my presets and factory one, stripped down to just amp + cab - no pedals, racks, etc... Mysterious.

I checked my input levels, output, everything is normal as I have been using it for years.

The other anomaly, is that this happens in the standalone, but NOT if I use the plugin in Garage Band, (but it does happen in Studio One 3, which I don't use much at all now).

It doesn't seem to matter which amp + cab combo, all cleans are fuzzy, and bypassing the cabinet gets rid of that. I restarted my computer and audio device... nothing.

Computer: MBP - OSX 10.14.6 Mojave
Interface: Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen)
dskcd4

Re: Fuzzy Clean Tones

Postby dskcd4 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:31 am

Nevermind. It seems to have fixed itself after I shut down my computer for a while...
dskcd4

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling