Can't get Nu-Tron III Giveaway

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can't get Nu-Tron III Giveaway

Postby loorenz » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:04 am

I have claim the offer or AmpliTube Nu-Tron III Giveaway, it seems the item has been added to my account.

But in AmpliTube 5, Nu-Tron III is still locked.

I have followed step by step all the instructions on the giveaway page to unlock this pedal, but I can't.
I have tried several times and I have reinstalled and re authorised AmpliTube 5, rebooted the computer, I have restored the purchases in AT5, AT4, Custom shop, but nothing works.

Is there a way to fix that and to get Nu-Tron III Giveaway?
I have sent a message to the customer service, but perhaps there someone here that have the same issue.
loorenz

Re: Can't get Nu-Tron III Giveaway

Postby BrianCadoret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:56 pm

Same here although I believe IKM are aware of the situation and looking for a fix.
BrianCadoret

Postby loorenz » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:12 pm

BrianCadoret wrote:Same here although I believe IKM are aware of the situation and looking for a fix.

It's fixed for me, it should b the same for you too ;)
loorenz

Postby neild_2 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:22 pm

not working for me too
neild_2

Postby loorenz » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:24 pm

neild_2 wrote:not working for me too

I have this answer from customers service, you can try this:

Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

Our team fixed the issue going on here. Go ahead and follow the instructions below and it should authorize the software.

Go into the Standalone Custom Shop application. To do this, make sure have the latest version of Custom Shop installed via the IK Product Manager:

www.ikmultimedia.com/products/productmanager

Once installed, go into the Custom Shop application, click on your Profile, and on the dropdown menu select "Restore My Purchases"

This will then automatically Authorize all of your owned content.

loorenz

Postby Triton_Palace » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:31 pm

Cheers, did the above and saw that it was purchased, it was still not showing in the app so then went to product manager, unauthorised and authorised again. Then it came up ok in AmpliTube
Triton_Palace

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling