Unclear Upgrade info

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Unclear Upgrade info

Postby jimpne » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:08 pm

Hi,
I'm a little confused regarding upgrading from a recent purchase of Amplitube 5 to Amplitube 5 Max. I did email Support earlier this week, but I think I didn't make my point clear. Basically, from the IKM website I can buy AT5 for $99 (which is what I did a week or so ago) and AT5 Max for $199.
After using AT5 I am interested in upgrading to AT5 Max, which is currently listed at $199. I assumed that there would be some sort of credit/allowance or whatever for the original AT5, but I am told there isn't. So, am I to believe I need to buy AT5 Max at $199, and, therefore, have a license for AT5 AND AT5 Max? I only need one copy of the program.
Am I misunderstanding how the software is sold?
Thanks in advance for any clarification!
jimpne

Re: Unclear Upgrade info

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:14 pm

Please reply to your ticket that you'd like to upgrade from 5 to MAX and that they didn't understand you and they should be able to clarify and take care. The forum mods/admins/users aren't going to be able to take care of a request like this. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling