X-Vibe not functioning - Stars on screen Lights all On

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

X-Vibe not functioning - Stars on screen Lights all On

Postby Lifelink » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:25 am

I purchased my X-Vibe a few months ago and since have finally had some time off to put together my pedalboard. Had the X-Vibe on my pedalboard and plugged the adaptor individually by itself. I plugged the pedal in with my other pedals and all of a sudden, all the lights are on, and the screen on it just has stars going across along with all the numbers...

Its not being recognized in the Librarian App as well. I did the steps with the holding down B for a few mins and then plugging in the power and then starting the app and holding Control- but its not even being recognized there as well. The pedal doesn't even seem to be going into the DFU mode..... The app just says pedal is offline. I can't even force recover the pedal as well. I have put in a ticket, but havent heard anything... Was hoping somebody here would be able to help, if any advice can be given then I'd really appreciate it!!
Lifelink

Re: X-Vibe not functioning - Stars on screen Lights all On

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:16 pm

Sorry to hear, it sounds like you went through the documented "reset" steps so IK Support will need to assist you. What is your ticket number?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Lifelink » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:51 pm

Ticket Number is #9984368

Thank You for replying and let me know asap ok!!
Lifelink

Postby Lifelink » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:24 pm

Any updates yet??
Lifelink

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:00 pm

I've relayed your ticket information. Edit - and I see you've been contacted already and are working with IK Support. They will be able to continue to assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling