HELP ON IMPORTING MP3

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

HELP ON IMPORTING MP3

Postby gyro0906 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:31 am

Hello everyone i'm sorry if i'm on the wrong thread but I need some help trying to figure this out.

https://imgur.com/a/72quKZi

I'm new to AmpliTube and whenever I try to drag an mp3 file into AmpliTube to use as a backing track it somehow turns into what the image shows. No sound or anything; I thought the user manual said it supports all type of audio formats but how come this happens? If importing mp3's arent available, any suggestions on how I jam along to my backing tracks? Thanks!
gyro0906

Re: HELP ON IMPORTING MP3

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:13 pm

MP3 should drag in properly. Have you tried multiple different MP3 files?

I would report your issue to IK Support if you test with multiple MP3s and have the same file. If it is only this file you may want to try to get it in a different format if possible (even a re-exported MP3 maybe at a different and/or non-variable bit rate etc) and see how that goes.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling