After updating AmpliTube into 5.4.1, it doesn't run.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

After updating AmpliTube into 5.4.1, it doesn't run.

Postby rigmania » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:49 am

Hi, I've used AmpliTube 5 very well.
Yesterday, I update AmpliTube 5 into 5.4.1.
After that, the standalone version doesn't run, and the Cubase 12 project which has Amplitube as plugin track doesn't show up. (It crashes)
What should I do?
I uninstalled and reinstall, but it is same.

I'm using Windows 10 21H2(19044.1766)
rigmania

Re: After updating AmpliTube into 5.4.1, it doesn't run.

Postby GreaTeacheRopke » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:06 pm

I don't have an answer for you but there are issues in REAPER as well, and possibly other DAWs. So I am hopeful that they are aware and working on it.
GreaTeacheRopke

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:50 pm

GreaTeacheRopke wrote:I don't have an answer for you but there are issues in REAPER as well, and possibly other DAWs. So I am hopeful that they are aware and working on it.

There are also many using AmplITube 5.4.1 in Reaper and other DAWs without issue so it is best to report your specific issue to the team via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so they can assist you with it directly. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GreaTeacheRopke » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:59 pm

Thank you, Peter - I did earlier today.

I hope that rigmania has done the same; I was merely attempting to encourage them as they had not yet received a response here.
GreaTeacheRopke

Postby rigmania » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:47 pm

I found Amplitube_5_3_.0B.zip in my harddisk.
After downgrade 5.3, it works.
I wish IK multimedia let me select old versions of Amplitube from IK Product Manager.
rigmania

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:04 pm

I would encourage you to continue to work with IK Support since you will not have fixes, features, and at some point you won't have access to new gear if you are using a previous version.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MideBass76 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:13 am

rigmania wrote:I found Amplitube_5_3_.0B.zip in my harddisk.
After downgrade 5.3, it works.

For downgrading to a previous version of AmpliTube, I just have to execute the installer from the download folder of IK Multimedia Product Manager? Or do I have to do something else (e.g., de-authorize before running the installer)?
MideBass76

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling