Lost .wav file after export, save and close

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Lost .wav file after export, save and close

Postby Imijin » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:34 am

Hi,
I recorded in AmpliTube 5 for the first time today. I made two projects but they behaved different, so I'm hoping someone can explain what I did wrong.
In the first, I recorded a .wav file, then exported it and saved the preset and the project. I can open the project and the .wav files are there and they play fine.
In the second, I recorded two simultaneous .wav files (tracks 1 and 2), each with different presets. I saved the project. Then exported the .wav files. I was not given the option to export the tracks separately, but the export process went through two times on its own. I closed the project and then re-opened it and the .wav files are not there. There are place holders for where they should be, but no sound comes out and there's no visual representation of the audio.
I double checked if the exported .wav files worked and only the first one did. The second one is corrupt somehow.
Has any one experienced this before? Can any one reproduce it? Most importantly, can I get my .wav files back or did I destroy them somehow?
Thanks.
Imijin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling