AmpliTube 5 CPU Spikes in Logic Pro Rosetta ONLY?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 5 CPU Spikes in Logic Pro Rosetta ONLY?

Postby thegingerlair » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:21 pm

I know this isn't a support forum but I've been trying to get a response from support for 10 days (Followed up with them twice with no response and it's not in junk) and am trying to figure out if anyone else has a solution.

AmpliTube 5 just straight up does not play with Logic Pro in Rosetta mode on the M1 Max machine. I don't know what the issue is but I can recreate it at all buffer sizes with it being the only plugin in logic. You can clearly see when record enabling that the Cpu will jump around and spike ever 15-30 seconds making it impossible to record.

This does NOT happen in the native mode of logic, at least not enough to produce a crackle. The problem is that I cannot work in native logic due to Melodyne ARA and some other compatibility issues that aren't resolved yet

Everything is up to date.

Is this a known issue or does any one have a work around? Insanely frustrating to say the least.
thegingerlair

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling